BOOK AS MANY DAYS AS DESIRED
- Bookings made less than 30 days prior to travel date will be charged in full - Bookings with more than 30 days to start date is charged a deposit of 15 %
- After booking - send us an email with flight times so we can arrange transportation
Read Carefully before booking
ALL INCLUDED LIST
- Transportation from / to Bardufoss airport (BDU) with Shuttle Bus - Bus tickets sent upon arrival*
- Accommodation in single or double rooms (choose)
- Breakfast, lunch, 3-course dinner, juice and coffee*
- Pickup after dinner and brought to the Observatory
- Sit inside one of our warm "glass panoramas" while waiting
- Sit inside our big TIPI if you want a different and cozy environment
- Sometimes we drive out for a chase as well (BONUS: not every day)
- Tutorials: history of the northern lights and how to take photos
- Access to advanced telescope at the observatory
- Borrow some of our many cameras and lenses if you need
- Borrow warm coveralls if you want to stay outside
- Skiing and snowshoeing in lovely scenery and trails (winter season)
- Toboggan run - Every winter we prepare a toboggan downhill (winter season)
- Reindeer Feeding up at the observatory or in close area (when they arrive)
- Access to our mountain area with nice hikes and viewpoints
- Guided tour around Senja by order of 4 days or more (1 day tour)*
*alcoholic drinks, soda, snacks etc is not included
*food in addition to 3 included meals is not included
After booking - send us an email with flight times so we can arrange transportation
Transportation from / to Bardufoss airport (BDU) is included and you will get the tickets upon arrival to show the Shuttle Bus driver
After landing you go outside and find the white shuttle Bus - FLYBUSSEN - tell the driver that you are going to Finnsnes and then go in get your luggage
For transport on location we use minivans and mini bus with 7-16 seats. Depending on number guests to various activities we sometime use normal cars. All the drivers have the necessary license for passenger travel.
TROMSØ AIRPORT - TRANSFER
- Transportation can be arranged for an additional fee of 1500 NOK per Person ( Include Arrival and Departure)
- We either use boat (1 hour 15 minutes) or Car (2 hours 30 minutes)
FLEXIBILITY - WE DONT STOP BEFORE THE SHOW IS OVER
We focus on the best possible aurora borealis experience
- If you arrive on the late flight you still go chasing the aurora
- We dont have a fixed pickup time from day to day - We follow the weather and light to make sure the experience is as good as possible. Meaning: If the weather and aurora forecast looking better for late night hours we do pick up late as well to make sure we "use the best window" to see the aurora.
- If the aurora is dancing all night you can stay until the show is over or go back when you feel tired and want to sleep
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ?
- We are only open to public if we already have all inclusive guests
- Groups of 10 pax or more can contact us for special offers
- Aurora evening - 1500 NOK per person (on request)
- Daytime Activities (on request)
- If you order 4 days or more we include a guided tour around the amazing Island (Normal Price 1000NOK)
- For group discounts contact us by email
POPULAR ACTIVITIES - NOT INCLUDED (Upon Request)
- Husky Tours. 10 minutes away from the aurora observatory you find our collaborators from Senja Husky. With 30 Siberian Huskys you are guaranteed to get an experience of a lifetime. Some evenings we go out husky riding under the aurora borealis and this is magical. Senja Husky
- Tours around Senja island during day and night is an amazing experience. The island is called Norway in miniature. We dont need to say more.
- Visit a fish factory during daytime.
- Fishing trips and other activities can be set up while on location
- All activities should be requested / booked on location due to weather changes
More info on our activities can be seen under menu point "activities"